Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Xmas Two Double O Six

Its surprising for a Leo to be spending, of all things, Christmas alone. Since my kind is associated with various types of joyous pursuits, its hard to fathom the fact that I am spending this season only with my own esteemed presence. I guess, my current state of unemployment (and the resulting confusion) helped churn out this "very opposite of interesting" turn of events.

So, I ordered myself a parcel of biryani and rented out the japanese movie Sanjuro to see for the second time. It's a must see. My favorite part is when the protagonist belts out the line: "(My name is) Sanjuro, 30 year old. Going on 40". In the end, it all evened out.

PS: I do recommend Akira Kurosawa's movies, my favorite being Seven Samurai, Yojimbo and Sanjuro. And Hiroshi Inagaki's Samurai (I, II and III). In all of them, we have Toshiro Mifune playing the lead and snarling his way to glory.

A Very and Merry Christmas to all! Now for the Lion to get some sleep.

No comments: